Love Yourself. Be Drug Free.
October 20th - 24th is Red Ribbon Week! Red ribbons are worn and displayed during National Red Ribbon Week to show a visible and unified commitment toward a drug-free America -- no use of illegal drugs nor illegal use of legal drugs.
Monday: Red Day! Wear as much red as you can.
Tuesday: I'm Too Bright For Drugs! Wear neon or your brightest colors.
Wednesday: Sock it to Drugs! Wear crazy or mismatched socks.
Thursday: Stay in The Game and Don't Do Drugs! Wear you favorite team jersey or sports shirt.
Friday: March Out Drugs at The Eagle March! Wear your grade level theme and remember to bring a water bottle.
REFLECTIONS 2014 - 2015
"The world would be a better place if ..."
Reflect on the theme. Create an original work. Be recognized.
For an informational flyer, click HERE.
To download the student entry form, click HERE.
For detailed rules, guidelines and judging criteria, click HERE.
Submissions are due Monday, October 20. Contact Hilda Vartanian (Hilda@sbcglobal.net) if you have further questions.
Next PTA Board Meeting
The next PTA Parent Meeting will be on Wednesday, November 19 at 7:15 p.m. In the library.
Upload your photos for the Yearbook!
INSTRUCTIONS FOR UPLOADING PHOTOS:
1. Click HERE
2. On the right side, click on the “upload pictures” link.
3. Enter the password “yearbook”.
4. Click on the “Choose Yearbook Category” drop down menu and select the most appropriate category for your photos.
5. Click on “select photos” and browse for photos on your computer.
6. Select photos. (You can select multiple photos at once by holding down the Ctrl button and selecting the photos.)
7. Click on “open”. This will bring you back to the photo upload page.
8. Click “upload photos”.
Log your volunteer hours!
Click HERE to log your volunteer hours for PTA, NAAB, and all school activities including FOCUS.